- Improve the communication with the client to facilitate an increase in sales
- Learn how to adapt the sale to the type of client
- Improve the encounter and contact with the customer
- Promote questions of needs, prior to the discussion of sale
- Develop an argument tailored to the responses of the customer
- Improve the handling of doubts and oppositions
- Promote and enhance the closing of sales
- Learn about elements that promote customer loyalty
You can start the course at any time, just after paying for tuition. The course is 100% online, through our private platform, which you will have access to with a username and password, once the registration is completed.
The course is based on readings, exercises and videos, which instruct the contents of the course.
Tutors: Throughout the development of the course you will have a support tutor that will resolve your doubts.
Exam: At the end of the course, you will have and exam consisting of 10 online questions, 5 of which they must be answered correctly.
Certificate: Passing the examination of the course of sales techniques provides you the certificate of the Center for high performance commercial, Centro Arco.
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. The preparation of persuading the customer.
- 2.1 Auto analysis of your persuasion skills.
- 2.2 Sources of influence on sales.
- 2.3 Types of customers. What are they like? How do you persuade them?
- Chapter 3. The sales conversation
- 3.1 Non-verbal language in persuasion applied to sales.
- 3.2 Questions to identify the needs of your customer.
- 3.3 The presentation of the product: do we talk about less meaningful technical characteristics?
- 3.4 The power of suggestion in sales.
- Chapter 4. Handling Objections
- 4.1 What are the objections?
- 4.2 Starting points for handling objections..
- 4.3 Guidelines for Responding to an objection..
- 4.4 The most frequent objections and their appropriate responses.
- Chapter 5. Close sales
- 5.1 Who has to close the sale.?
- 5.2 When do you close the sale?
- 5.4 The cross-selling.
- 5.5 The power of words.
- Chapter 6. Customer loyalty
- 6.1 The importance of loyalty in a customer relationship.
- 6.2 How to make your customers think of you, and call you..
- 6.3 Types of customers, according to their faithfulness.
- 6.4 Factors that determine loyalty.
- 6.5 Ways to increase the memory of your business’s footprint.
- Chapter 7 resolution of complaints, disputes and claims
- 7.1 When is the customer right?
- 7.2 Communication skills before a conflict
- 7.3 Emotional self-control.
210 € Super special offer this month: EUR/student.
and just 69 € for students or unemployed (sending proof).
You can access just after completing the payment.